RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Euroliga 2016/2017
Autor Wiadomość
angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-02, 13:13   

Nie spodziewałem się doczekać czasów, kiedy ktoś podziękuje za jedną akcję Rakdarowi i Angstowi, ale jeśli chodzi o podobne przypadki, to oczywiście nie mam nic przeciwko ;)

A tak poważnie, to chciałem tylko zauważyć, że Czesi dotrzymują swoich deklaracji i starają się rozwijać serwer zgodnie z intencjami graczy. Mam wręcz wrażenie, że zmiany następują dość szybko, chociaż wiadomo, że każdy życzyłby sobie ich od ręki.

Zdaję sobie również sprawę, że chyba największym problemem są aktualnie zdarzające się nadal rozłączenia i mam nadzieję, że także ten wątek uda się z czasem pozytywnie rozstrzygnąć.

Pozdrawiam

Angst

Usiek 
Prezes

Wysłany: 2017-01-05, 19:56   

W mojej ocenie największym problemem jest niekompetencja Komisji, która zmusiła uczestników EL do gry w takich warunkach, nie konsultując tej decyzji nawet z kapitanami drużyn. Jeśli chodzi o zmiany na stronie, to administratorzy zamiast skupić się na rozwiązaniu problemów z serwerem (które trwają nieprzerwanie od samego początku), dodają zbędne (przynajmniej na ten moment) dodatki, typu możliwość modyfikacji wyglądu planszy... Jako gracze potrzebujemy jedynie stabilnego serwera do gry w gomoku, cała reszta powinna zejść na dalszy plan.

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-06, 01:40   

Usiek, przede wszystkim nikt nikogo do niczego nie zmuszał. Ja uważam, że rozgrywki mają się całkiem dobrze, pomimo tej zmiany. A pomimo niekompetentnej Komisji jakoś udaje się rozgrywać kolejny sezon, więc może nie ma aż takiej tragedii :)

Podczas wczorajszego meczu nie miałem żadnych problemów, poza faktem, że nie do każdego mogłem wysłać prywatną wiadomość (a konkretnie włączyć mini-okienko danego gracza wybierając go z listy osób w pokoju).

Jak do tej pory stałe narzekania docierają do mnie tylko z Waszej ekipy i mam dziwne poczucie, że niektórym doskwiera po prostu Fischer i stąd lobbowanie za Kurnikiem :) Jest to mimo wszystko dość dziwne, że wszyscy w danym momencie grają normalnie, a jedna osoba ma jakiś problem.

Pozdrawiam

Angst

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-01-06, 17:51   

Póki co fischer najbardziej doskwiera adifowi. Przynajmniej nikt nie powinien mieć wątpliwości, kto jest królem remisów :)

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-06, 20:27   

Ja w zasadzie też nie korzystam na Fischerze. Moją szansą przeciwko relatywnie silniejszym graczom często była szybka gra i wymuszanie błędów niedoczasem. Teraz poniekąd nadal jest to możliwe, ale dużo mniej prawdopodobne.

Inna prawa, że wczoraj sam przegrałem jedną grę na czas (a myślałem, że przy dodawanym czasie się to raczej nie będzie zdarzać) i chyba to samo przytrafiło się Kedlubowi.

Niezależnie od preferencji chyba obiektywnie trzeba przyznać, że Fischer sprzyja po prostu lepszym grom.

Pozdrawiam

Angst

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-09, 11:30   

III kolejka:

The Lords of XO : Czech Payback
Demons and Wizards : ASGARDIA PRIDE
Get Rekt : Dasha and bears
Humans-2015 : Outsiders
Dark Team : Wake
Czech Payback B : WayToTheSun
Luffarna : No To Co
Trump Army : Megalomani
Thunderstorm : Best of AG

Pozdrawiam

Angst

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-12, 17:31   

usiek92 napisał/a:
administratorzy zamiast skupić się na rozwiązaniu problemów z serwerem (które trwają nieprzerwanie od samego początku), dodają zbędne (przynajmniej na ten moment) dodatki, typu możliwość modyfikacji wyglądu planszy... Jako gracze potrzebujemy jedynie stabilnego serwera do gry w gomoku, cała reszta powinna zejść na dalszy plan.
Olsava na Forum EL napisał/a:
There is a new version of gameroom released on piskvorky.net. There are some improvements (faster connection, better game history, player sorting (by rank or nick), automatic table sorting, nicer design,...) and we have repaired main known bugs as well.

The instant messenger and player profile should already work without problems

Tradycyjnie prośba o zgłaszanie ewentualnych innych problemów ze stronką (tu lub na Forum EL).

Pozdrawiam

Angst

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-01-16, 22:46   

angst napisał/a:
Jak do tej pory stałe narzekania docierają do mnie tylko z Waszej ekipy i mam dziwne poczucie, że niektórym doskwiera po prostu Fischer i stąd lobbowanie za Kurnikiem
Alexey Lebedev (wkstealth) napisał/a:
All these bugs make playing normal game impossible - players can't focus on a game, they have to refresh pages, ask others if everything is ok, etc. all the time. Please, make the site work stable or move EL back to playok.
Jak widać nie tylko. Na szczęście większość spotkań kończy się bezpieczną wygraną jednej z drużyn, więc choć problemy techniczne występują, to nie wypaczają rezultatu.

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2017-01-17, 01:35   

Nie wiem, jak to wyglądało w innych meczach, ale u nas przynajmniej błędy rozkładały się "sprawiedliwie". Mimo wszystko największy bug, jaki tam widziałem, to wygrana statystycznie przyznana Peaceman'owi pomimo ułożenia przez przeciwnika piątki (sic!). Inna sprawa, że Paweł zachował się fair i oddał kolejną grę w rewanżu.

Zaskakuje mnie najbardziej, że różnym osobom strona inaczej reaguje. Ja np. nie miałem większych kłopotów, chociaż już wiem, że czasem warto (trzeba) zrobić "refresh".

Ważne, że administratorzy cały czas pracują nad poprawkami. Pozostaje mieć nadzieję, że kłopoty są przejściowe.

Pozdrawiam

Angst

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-01-25, 17:27   

Gość nie przegap!
28.01.2017 19:00 Get Rekt - Dasha and bears
29.01.2017 16:00 The Lords of XO - Czech Payback
29.01.2017 19:00 Demons and Wizards - ASGARDIA PRIDE

olsava napisał/a:
Hello all!

We have succesfully repaired the new version, but we want to ask
volunteers to test it first.
The link to the new version is:

http://www.piskvorky.net/en/gameroom-dev

Its up to you, if you will use the current or the new version of gameroom. You can play on it or just be an EL watcher. You can anytime go back to current version, when something will go wrong...

Please report me every bug via offline messanger on www.piskvorky.net home page (to nick "olsava").

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-01-30, 19:12   

4:

Dasha and bears - The Lords of XO
Czech Payback - Demons and Wizards
ASGARDIA PRIDE - Outsiders
No To Co - Dark Team
WayToTheSun - Humans-2015
Wake - Get Rekt
Czech Payback B - Trump Army
Megalomani - Thunderstorm
Best of AG - Luffarna

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-02-16, 00:52   

Cytat:
Dear all,

My team "The Lords of XO" and me are concerned about the upcoming match with the team "Dasha and bears".
The reason for this is our complete inability to reach any reasonable compromise with the captain of the team "Dasha and Bears" with respect of the date and time of the match. While I informed Ilya Muratov about the inability of our 2 top players (namely adif and gergo) to play on the admin date as soon as I got informed about it (the rounds first weekend), all my proposals were turned down. With great respect could I understand why the opponent team was unable to play on weekdays because of work, it was somewhat surprising to hear "Dasha and Bears" refuse to play on the 2nd weekend and around the noon of the 3rd weekend using different excuses (extract of the personal conversation can be delivered to the Comittee)

As the captain of "The Lords of XO" and on the behalf of my team, I will respect any decision made by the Comittee in this case. As a member of the gomoku community and participant of the EL, however, I would greatly await an exciting match between my team and "Dasha and Bears", pephaps the strongest russian team to ever be lined up for the EL, as it promises (a great contribution to the development of the online competition). The last thing I expect of the Comittee is that it will let this fixture become a bureaucratic farse and not happen not to take place due to objective reasons from our side and the objective reasons from the opponents side.

One of the virtues most cherished by the european culture is flexibility. And so we would like to show that we are ready to be flexible. We hope that "Dasha and Bears" can kindly review their position and show their willingness to cooperate by letting the game to decide who is better, not who is luckier by providing a full line-up at a predecided time. We want to kindly request the parties involved ("Dasha and Bears" and the Comittee) to come to a decision which option will make better for the game.
- The teams are scheduled to play 10:00-11:00 18/19.02.2016 (4 vs. 4)
- The teams are scheduled to play 15:00-19:00 19.02.2016 (3 vs. 3)
- The Comittee extends the current round by one week and sets the admin date to next Sunday
- Any other plausible option offered by the Committee to solve this issue
- The Comittee agrees to accept our step-down from the competition, recalibrates the results of the previous rounds, and takes it into consideration that none of the players of "The Lords of XO" will take any further part in the EL.
We would greatly appreciate your feedback as soon as possible. In case the third option is chosen we bring our apologies to the teams we played with in the first 3 rounds who's coefitients we have affected.

Sincerely yours,
Oleg Bulatowsky on behalf of the Lords of XO
:rotfl:

Kedlub

Wysłany: 2017-02-18, 10:36   

Ehh.. childish indeed :roll:

zukole napisał/a:
Cytat:
Dear all,

- The Comittee agrees to accept our step-down from the competition, recalibrates the results of the previous rounds, and takes it into consideration that none of the players of "The Lords of XO" will take any further part in the EL.
We would greatly appreciate your feedback as soon as possible. In case the third option is chosen we bring our apologies to the teams we played with in the first 3 rounds who's coefitients we have affected.

Sincerely yours,
Oleg Bulatowsky on behalf of the Lords of XO
:rotfl:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-02-20, 22:57   

5:

Bez The Lords of XO oraz Best of AG.

Dasha and bears - Demons and Wizards
Dark Team - WayToTheSun
ASGARDIA PRIDE - No To Co
Outsiders - Czech Payback
Thunderstorm - Get Rekt
Trump Army - Wake
Humans-2015 - Czech Payback B
Luffarna - Megalomani

zukole 

Wysłany: 2017-03-12, 19:05   

Cytat:
7.7. If the playing site does not work at the time of agreed match beginning, the teams have to wait 30 minutes and (if the playing site is still not working):

7.7.2. If less than 9 days to the end round remain, both teams can play their match during the current round or committee will prolong the round by one week. If the teams don’t agree on a new date in the new week, they have to play on the Admin date of the new week.

7.8. If the playing site does not work and some games of the match have been played and some players can not continue their match, the following solutions are valid:

7.8.1. If both teams gained less than 16,5 and 9 or more days of the round remain, both teams have to find another date for their match using “3 days rule“.

7.8.2. If any team gained less than 16,5 and less than 9 days to the end round remain, both teams can play their match during the current round or committee will prolong the round by one week. If teams don’t find new date in the new week, they have to play on the Admin date of the new week.
7.8.3. If a team gained more than 16,5 points, the result of the match is considered a victory for the leading team.

Odpowiedz do tematu