Forum.Gomoku.pl Strona Główna Forum.Gomoku.pl
Forum Polskiego Stowarzyszenia Gomoku, Renju i Pente

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
RENJU TWC 2008 HELSINKI (27.4.-2.5.2008)
Autor Wiadomość
Muchal 

Wysłany: 2008-03-17, 15:05   RENJU TWC 2008 HELSINKI (27.4.-2.5.2008)

Hello,

As decided at Tyumen last year, Finland will be the host of this year’s TWC (Renju Team Championships) event. Preparations for the event are well in progress and now I am pleased to send this newsletter with preliminary and basic information. More information will follow as we get closer to the event.

Here is the current schedule for the event:

26.4-27.4.2008 Arriving and some activities
27.4.2008 Opening ceremony at the evening
28.4-02.5.2008 TWC main tournament (also an open tournament is held during the week)
02.05.2008 Closing ceremony at the evening
03.05-04.05.2008 RIF meeting and some activities, departure

The event will be held in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. The tournament hall is located in a very focal place (only about 2 km from the centre) and thus it is convenient in many ways (several accommodation options nearby, various transportation options, great entertainment and free time possibilities, etc.). The event is held in the premises of Helsinki Business College (more info and an exact location map: http://www.hbc.fi/international/uk_index.asp)

There are several good accommodation options available for the teams participating. The organizing committee has reserved some rooms from a hotel and a hostel nearby. The reservations are to a period of 26.4-4.5.2008. Teams can reserve their room from the quota for as many rooms and people and for the duration they wish.

The hotel we recommend, Hotel Awa, is located very near the tournament hall (maybe 2 minutes by walk). It is a cozy hotel with a moderately cheap price level compared to other similar hotels in Helsinki. Hotel web site: http://www.ava.fi/index2.php . We have reserved totally 34 beds from the hotel with following rooms: 6 x single/double, 5 x single/double with a kitchen, 3 x 4 people apartment. The prices can be seen at the web site. If a team chooses this accommodation, they need to make a booking latest at 26.2.2008 (after that date the quota is lost). The team can make the booking via the web site, or sending email to varaukset@ava.fi. When booking a note “Renju” should be mentioned as well as the arrival time. If the estimated arrival time is later than 6pm, the credit card information is required for the confirmation (standard procedure). The team can pay for the accommodation at the arrival by cash or credit card.

The hostel we recommend, Keijohostelli, is located nearby (maybe 3 km from the tournament hall). It is a budget choice (maybe the same quality than we have used to in hostels near Kullo, Tallinn). We have reserved 20 beds as follows: 2 x double for €14/per person/night and 4 x four person rooms for €9/per person/night. If a team chooses this option, please let the organizing team know before 26.2.2008 and we will let the hostel know after that date. The rooms can be paid in cash (euros) during arrival.

We wish to invite all renju countries to participate this event and we hope we can offer you an exciting renju experience in Finland! Please let us know if you are interested in this event and please also let us know your choice of accommodation, so we can provide the best assistance. Note: If you wish to choose another accommodation than those introduced above, we are happy to help with booking if needed.

Happy New Year and wish to see you at Helsinki! :)

Yours,

Jussi Ikonen
TWC 2008 organizing committee
+358-40-7766797
jussi@renju.fi

As the registration date for the TWC is getting closer (26.2.) I saw appropriate to send a newsletter to announce some of the recent developments and remind some of the most important matters..

First of all, I would like to remind teams to make sure their accommodation and visa matters are in order. Teams that are staying at the Ava hotel should make their reservations ASAP, if they wish to use the quota we have reserved. The quota is lost after 26.2. Teams that are planning on staying at the Keijohostel please let me know the names and durations of stay and I will make the booking collectively at 26.2.

We have set a tournament fee for the event tournaments. The main tournament has a fee of 100€ per team and the open tournament is 20€ per player. If a team has only 3 players, we can agree for discount. The tournament fee enables us to provide participants with an official TWC08 t-skirt, coffee & snacks and naturally prices for winners..

An official TWC web site is now open for public! The site can be found at http://twc.renju.fi/ . We will use the site together with RenjuNet services to inform about the event.

Last but not least the organizing committee requests the teams to send us player introduction materials. This material will be published at the TWC web site and the printed event info letter. We wish to receive following information about teams players:

- Personal data: name, age, country & town
- Post at the team (captain, player or reserve player)
- Renju Dan/Kyu rank and achievements
- Expectation for this tournament
- Future goals in renju
- Free word
- Picture

Please send the following information to the organizing committee as soon as possible (preferably no later than the end of March 2008).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours,

Jussi

Jussi Ikonen
Tournament Director
Renju TWC 2008 Organizing Committee

jussi@renju.fi
+358047766797

Chaosu 

Wysłany: 2008-03-17, 16:33   

Hello,

Zgodnie z decyzją podjętą w zeszłym roku w Tjumeni, Finlandia będzie gospodarzem tegorocznych Drużynowych Mistrzostw Świata w Renju. Przygotowania trwają od dłuższego czasu i z przyjemnością mogę ogłosić podstawowe informacje na temat mistrzostw. Więcej szczegółów będzie się pojawiać z czasem.

Aktualny plan mistrzostw.:

26.4-27.4.2008 Przyjazd (i inne zajęcia)
27.4.2008 Ceremonia otwarcia (wieczorem)
28.4-02.5.2008 Mistrzostwa (także otwarty turniej renju)
02.05.2008 Ceremonia zamknięcia (wieczorem)
03.05-04.05.2008 Spotkanie RIFu (i inne zajęcia)

Mistrzostwa będą rozgrywane w Helsinkach, stolicy Finlandii. Hala turniejowa znajduje się w środku miasta (2km od centrum) z czym wiąże się wiele dogodności (kilka miejsc noclegowych w bezpośredniej bliskości, dobry dojazd, mnóstwo możliwości na spędzenie wolnego czasu). Mistrzostwa będą rozgrywane na terenie Helsińskiej Wyższej Szkoły Ekonomicznej (o której więcej można poczytać na stronie http://www.hbc.fi/international/uk_index.asp)

tu były nieaktualne już informacje o noclegach

Jussi Ikonen
W imieniu organizatorów TWC 2008
+358-40-7766797
jussi@renju.fi

Ze względu na coraz bliższy termin przyjmowania zgłoszeń (26.02?) wysyłam przypomnienie wraz z nowymi informacjami.

Opłaty startowe i wynoszą one odpowiednio 100€ dla drużyny (Mistrzostwa) i 20€ dla uczestnika otwartego turnieju. W przypadku trzyosobowej drużyny (standardowo drużyna powinna składać się z czterech osób) możliwe jest obniżenie wpisowego. Wpisowe pokryje koszty m.in. koszulek, przekąsek w czasie turnieju i oczywiście nagród dla zwycięzców...

Informuję także o otwarciu witryny poświęconej Drużynowym Mistrzostwom Renju 2008 pod adresem http://twc.renju.fi/. Jest to drugie po blogu na stronie RIFu (http://renju.net/blog/index.php?showtopic=205) miejsce gdzie będą pojawiać się informacje dotyczące TWC2008.

Organizatorzy przypominają także o nadsyłaniu informacji o uczestnikach, które zostaną umieszczone na stronie TWC2008 oraz w ulotkach/ogłoszeniach o turnieju. Zależy nam przede wszystkim na:
- danych osobowych: imię, nazwisko, wiek i miasto,
- pozycja w drużynie (kapitan, gracz, gracz rezerwowy)
- Ranking kyu/dan i osiągnięcia (reprezentantów Polski prosimy o kontakt w tej sprawie z komisją rankingową)
- plany/oczekiwania związane z mistrzostwami
- cele w renju
- coś od siebie ; )
- zdjęcie

Prosimy o nadsyłanie brakujących informacji tak szybko jak to możliwe, najlepiej przed końcem marca 2008.

W razie wątpliwości prosimy o kontakt.

Jussi Ikonen

Dyrektor Mistrzostw
Organizator Renju TWC 2008

jussi@renju.fi
+358047766797

Karol G. 

Wysłany: 2008-05-04, 13:12   

No i się zabawa skończyła. Wygrała ekipa Estońska przed Rosjanami (1 drużyna) i Chińczykami. Pełne wyniki, zdjęcia i zapis gier na stronach:
EN: http://www.renju.net/medi...urnament_id=451
RU: http://www.renju.nnov.ru/?id=213
Gratulacje dla zespołu czeskiego : ) - to ich debiut w tych rozgrywkach. Monika Zowadova wykręciła ładny wynik 4,0 / 8 (4 gry wygrywając) i Ales Rybka zremisował grę z Aleksandrem Kadulinem (7 dan). Ich drużyna uplasowała się na 7 miejscu (9 drużyn uczestniczyło w rozgrywkach w tym dwie rosyjskie).
Szkoda, że na rozgrywkach międzynarodowych nie było polskiej ekipy. Yoshihiro Iio docenił obecność ekipy z Czech: "The most important in TWC is not tournament result but friendship. It is very glad that Czech Republic participates in the first."

Muchal 

Wysłany: 2008-05-04, 18:43   

mogliśmy jechać... ;p

Odpowiedz do tematu