RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Przesunięty przez: maestro
2014-07-10, 18:39
EUROLIGA
Autor Wiadomość
autickocz

Wysłany: 2004-09-19, 14:34   EUROLIGA

Czesc, there is some idea, which came from tournament yesterday!

The Team Championship In Gomoku

1. We would play in teams. Every team can have max. 5 members. 4 members will play a match, 1 player will be an alternate member.
2. The team can be only from members from 1 country. 1 player will be a captain and he will be impeachable for his team (behavior, fair play, a time of tourney etc.). It is impossible to make an international team. Every country can make a lot of teams. The name of teams is free. You can be called f. e. HUN1, HUN2, or The Animals From Budapest, or Killlers etc.
3. The members from team will use only 1 nickname. The captains will send a list of nicknames to organisers before the beginning of championship; by the all nicknames will be real name.
4. It is possible to change players in a team. This member has never played in championship. He cannot be from other team also.
5. The system of playing: We will make a table of championship, every team will play with every team. The date of match will be according to a compromise of captains. We understand, nobody is free all the time. But it is necessary to say the termin of match 2 days before the beginning of match to organisers – for advertise.
6. The system of match: everybody with everybody, 2 games - 10min/player, board 15*15, swap, no undo. So all match will take aproximately 3 hours.
7. After every round captains will fill in a protocol in Word and then they will fill in an internetprotocol.
8. Bad behavior, unfair play etc. = banishment from championship and contumacious failures for all time of championship.

So it is only first attempt of rules. Try to correct it, say us your opinion.
Ales (autickocz) and Akos (hexlearner)

What is your opinion?
Ostatnio zmieniony przez autickocz 2004-09-20, 18:52, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

kaka 

Wysłany: 2004-09-19, 15:00   

Hi
Autickocz idea is not new in our forum. There was many oters previeus ideas which was quite similar.
-First is the idea of polish regional gomoku team (drużyny wojewódzkie). There was even 2 fight betwen Podkarpacie team and Pomorskie (Karpatia team and Estern Pomerania team;) 1-1 was the resolt.
-next was idea of polish clubs of gomoku.There is one Warsow Gomoku Club. I dont have more information about this.

Autickocz idea is interesting, but i would be after mixed teams, so in one team could be players from Poland, Czech, Finland...etc. I thing We should talk about International Gomoku Lige with Angst, Utratos, Autickocz and other whou interested.

All in all I am after such things! Good idea Autickocz.
-----
Sory za błędy.. moja dyzortografia sięga również języków obcych.

kashon 

Wysłany: 2004-09-19, 15:25   

Hello all,

To all interested in organising such things: this kind of team tournaments have been taking place on Gambler for a long time.

Personally I played in such international ( teams from Russia, Hun, Czech, Poland - many teams from the same country were allowed) matches about 1,5 years ago usually with joking,rebelx, utratos in a team - so IMHO one should ask either them for their remarks or Russian players ( Fracass for instance). They've taken part in many of such matches , so their experience my be here helpful.

WIth best regards,
kashon

autickocz

Wysłany: 2004-09-19, 19:32   

kashon napisał/a:

To all interested in organising such things: this kind of team tournaments have been taking place on Gambler for a long time.

you are right, but it was 1,5 year ago. Now is gambler a bit dead. The idea of me and hex was to make the tournament on high level. Yesterday it was fantastic, atmosphere, fans...very nice. And it would be on long time...

[ Dodano: 2004-09-19, 19:36 ]
kaka napisał/a:
Hi
Autickocz idea is not new in our forum. There was many oters previeus ideas which was quite similar.
-First is the idea of polish regional gomoku team (drużyny wojewódzkie). There was even 2 fight betwen Podkarpacie team and Pomorskie (Karpatia team and Estern Pomerania team;) 1-1 was the resolt.
-next was idea of polish clubs of gomoku.There is one Warsow Gomoku Club. I dont have more information about this.

I think real clubs are really another different. This would be only for internet. And there dont have to be only best teams from our country. Everybody can make own team.
International teams- i have talked about it with hex, and now we are for national teams. Maybe it will have better atmosphere....patriotismus etc :)

soul_reaper 
retired

Wysłany: 2004-09-23, 07:58   

I am a strong supporter of this idea. Now at kurnik there is no real challenge (for me at least), i don't care about points so i don't care how i play. But had i been playing for a team, that would have been a totally different story. I think that many 'older' players feel much of the same. I suggest we start creating this league quickly until we run ut of our enthusiasm. It wouldn't be hard to assemble 5-6 teams and that would do for a start. Should more people come later, we could make a 2nd division. So everyone that feel the need for a new challenge please show your support for the idea, and more importantly, try to assemble a team. It's not impotant that in the teams are THE BEST players, it's importatn that it should be players who will NOT QUIT after 2 or 3 games.

Let's get moving.
Regards Soul.

Ece 
Wielki Admin ;)

Wysłany: 2004-09-23, 10:14   

Soul has a right, autickocz good idea :)

I think that from the Polish side, the person who should coordinate this is angst - our captain :] If Ales is from Czech, so you could right now talk about it and find captain from Hungary, Russia etc. Then of course announcement in Polish - not everyone wants to read English posts and understands it.

Regards

Odpowiedz do tematu