Forum Polskiego Stowarzyszenia Gomoku, Renju i Pente

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Online matches between top players
Autor Wiadomość
Fudjin 

Wysłany: 2016-10-07, 19:06   

Hello! 10-th of October I will play with Mikle Lomakin on playok. 19-00 moscow time and 4 games with 30 min per player. Will play 2 days. Welcome if you are interested.

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-08, 04:48   

Fudjin, your message is off-topic as the thread is entitled "Online matches between top players." You are a top cheater, not a top player :) Here are the details.

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-08, 04:55   

Ladies and gentlemen,

This Sunday, 9 Oct, Gergo Toth (also known as Vessago) and Oleg Bulatovsky (also known as Gelo) will play the remaining two games of their online match at 20:00 Budapest time.

To remind, the current score is 1-1. The time control is 30+5, i.e., in each game each player initially has 30 minutes and gets 5 additional seconds for each move made by him.

Here is how you can watch the games on Sunday:

1. Go to https://logic-games.spb.ru/gomoku/?lang=en

A menu with four options will pop up.

2. In the menu, under "Welcome," click on the right button ("Play as a guest"), unless you want to register or use an existing account. After you click on that button, a short Russian text will appear below it, and you must click on the button just below this text. (This button just means that you understand the limitations of using a guest account and agree to proceed.)

3. To make the board look like on playok.com, you must click on "Options" below the board. Then, under "Marks," you must select "Stones" and then click on "OK" below.

4. In the upper left corner, click on "In Game." Below, find the game being played by Gergo and Oleg. Gergo will be on the nickname vessago, and Oleg's nickname will be DizzyBlack. Click on the game and enjoy :)

Come watch :)
Ostatnio zmieniony przez sandra113 2016-10-08, 04:58, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-08, 04:57   

Ladies and gentlemen,

On Tuesday, 11 Oct, Rudolf Dupszki and Denis Osipov, who is also known as Nirvana and c0sm0s, will start playing an online match of four games, 30 min per player in each of them, at 21:00 Budapest time. The first two games will be played on that day, and the remaining two on Thursday, 13 Oct, at the same time. The match will be played on playok.com.

Rudolf Dupszki, Hungary, is the current world champion and presently 3rd in the world ranking list, with a rating of 1940. He also won the European Team Championship in 2014 as a member of the Hungarian team. Rudolf is also very good online, even at 1 min games - for example, last Monday he played in all three Monday Blitz Evening tournaments and achieved an efficiency of about 70%, taking the 2nd place in the last of them.

Denis Osipov, Russia, is one of the best Russian players. His real-life rating is 1745, which is the 15th line in the world ranking list. In 2015, he qualified to play in the final of the Russian gomoku championship (together with 9 other players) and took the 6th place. Denis often plays on playok.com, and his well-known nicknames on that site include c0sm0s and nirrvana, both being 2000+, while his another nickname, russroulette, is 2433.

Denis played exceptionally strong in his previous online match of 30 min games, and it is now time for him to face the world champion :)

Here is how you can watch the match:
1. Go to http://www.playok.com/en/gomoku
2. Click on "GUEST" (unless you want to register an account or use an already registered nickname of yours).
3. In the upper part of the screen, change the playing room to "#300... dobrocin" and click on the table at which the match is played. Rudolf will be on the nickname dupsky, and Denis' nickname will be c0ms0mol.

Come watch :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-09, 10:56   

Advice to those who will watch the match between Vessago and Gelo today:

To avoid highly distracting invitations to play, click on "Options" (under the board), select "Do not invite me to the game," and click on "OK" :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-11, 19:16   

I am sharing my impressions from the last two games of the match between Gergo and Oleg :)

I have attached these games to this post as renlib files and also as screenshots of the final positions with stones numbered.

This time Gergo managed his time very well and won both games, so the final score of the match is 3-1 in Gergo's favour.

In the first of these two games, i.e., in the third game of the match, Oleg put a sharp opening, 1I5 2K6 3K10, which the same opening as the one he put in the first game of the match. This time Gergo chose the black colour instead adding two stones, and then both players obviously played from memory for a while. Yixin showed a considerable advantage for white (about +180), but visually it looked like black was accurately surrounding white, not giving white an opportunity to play a tight win. In the position shown in the third screenshot below (the one with a green board, click on it to properly see it), Gergo played H6, after which it became more or less clear to me that white was strategically doomed. Funny enough, even this position, shown in the third screenshot below, is evaluated by Yixin as white's advantage up to depth 13, and it is only at depth 14 that Yixin starts slightly favouring black. It takes about half an hour to calculate to depth 15, and Yixin still only slightly favours black at this depth. I cannot totally exclude that there was an exceptionally smart way for white to break through and avoid a loss, as the evaluation of the position by Yixin is practically neutral at such a considerable depth. Anyway, Gergo was able to confidently win the game by using his resources accumulated on the left. Each of the players had about three minutes left when the game ended.

In the last game of the match, Gergo put a corner opening. Oleg chose the black colour, and soon the game started resembling the previous one - Gergo was accurately building a positional, strategical advantage, but this time he also had a considerable time advantage - 18 min vs 10 min after Oleg's move K8. Again, Gergo confidently won the game - at some point Oleg yielded to the pressure, missing Gergo's VCT, which was five white stones long to a 4x4 fork, but anyway the position looked hopelessly from the strategic standpoint. Overall, I would characterise this game as highly pragmatic and confident playing by Gergo, from the very beginning to the very end, aimed at achieving a victory in the least risky way possible. Even the very fact of putting a corner opening indicates Gergo's intention to positionally outplay his opponent, not passing through sharp or too complicated positions.

My impression was that Oleg played quite accurately from the tactical standpoint, but Gergo's skills proved to be too great, in addition to that he obviously modified his approach to time management, drawing some conclusions from the first two games of the match.

The peak number of spectators that I saw with my eyes was 28, which is quite close to the current record, 33. However, one Russian-speaking guy, Vasily Khrustalev, saw 34 spectators at some point, but did not take a screenshot, as he said later.

Anyway, it was really very interesting and a great pleasure to watch this match and enjoy such skilful playing :)

game3.jpg
The 3rd game of the match. Click on the image to properly see it.
Plik ściągnięto 41 raz(y) 130,94 KB

game4.jpg
The 4th game of the match. Click on the image to properly see it.
Plik ściągnięto 25 raz(y) 127,97 KB

h6.jpg
A position in the third game of the match. Click on it to properly see it. In this position, Gergo, who was black, played H6, after which it became more or less clear to me that white was strategically doomed.
Plik ściągnięto 30 raz(y) 68,19 KB

game3.lib
A renlib file with 3rd game of the match; Oleg put an opening, and Gergo chose the black colour.
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 324 raz(y) 124 Bajtów

game4.lib
A renlib file with 4th game of the match; Gergo put an opening, and Oleg chose the black colour.
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 340 raz(y) 114 Bajtów

Ostatnio zmieniony przez sandra113 2016-10-11, 19:29, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-11, 19:23   

I have attached an excellent and very detailed review of the match written by Gergo Toth himself, and I strongly recommend reading it :) It reads very well, and it is so rare that such highly skilful players write such nice and detailed articles about their games. This review may well help many of you better understand gomoku, and, also, for me it was very interesting to get to know Gergo's way of thinking as it proved to be very successful :)

I also recommend using a real or virtual board to visualise positions when reading this review. Renlib files of the games are available: I have attached the last two games of the match to the previous post, and the first two games to this post :)

Make your gomoku board ready (or open Renlib), get a cup of tea, and enjoy reading ;)

review.pdf
Gergo's review of the match. I added page numbers and the author's name and converted the file to the PDF format.
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 450 raz(y) 467,57 KB

game1.lib
A renlib file with the 1st game of the match; Oleg put an opening, Gergo added two stones, and Oleg chose the white colour.
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 339 raz(y) 174 Bajtów

game2.lib
A renlib file with the 2nd game of the match; Gergo put an opening, and Oleg chose the white colour.
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 332 raz(y) 100 Bajtów

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-11, 19:33   

Do not forget about the match between Dupsky and Nirvana, which starts tonight at 21:00 Warsaw/Budapest time :)

Here is the list of predictions:

Dupsky - Nirvana:
4-0: Igor Yakovlev, Zoltan Laszlo (zoli)
3.5-0.5: Oleg Bulatovsky (gelo)
3-1: Alexander Miroshnichenko (fudjin), Ilona Kachaeva, Igor Eged (iec), Lukas Soucek (boneslash), Okcthunder
2.5-1.5: Łukasz Majksner (Usiek), Gergo Toth (vessago)
2-2: Me (sandra113), Andrey Litvinenko (popovich, xomaster)
1.5-2.5: Mikhail Lomakin (Mikle)
1-3: Valery Kondratiev (valkon), Dmitry Gorbachev (pamp164)
0.5-3.5: Ilya Muratov (furla)
0-4: Sergey Andronov (malbilli, ansergei)

All five players who predicted Denis' victory are Russians, while there is only one Russian out of 10 players who said that Rudolf would win :)

Come watch such an unpredictable match between extremely skilful top players :)

zukole 

Wysłany: 2016-10-16, 21:45   

Mecz dupskiego z nirvaną zakończył się remisem (2:2). Gry są dostępne tutaj.

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2016-10-16, 23:06   

Nie oglądałem na żywo, ale naprawdę fajny vcf w przedostatniej partii, prawdopodobnie dodatkowo w niedoczasie.

Pozdrawiam

Angst

zukole 

Wysłany: 2016-10-17, 17:35   

Kilka minut to sprawdzał (wcześniej mógł 8-j5), ale faktycznie wyszło bardzo fajnie :wink:

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-19, 18:00   

Ladies and gentlemen,

This Thursday, 20 Oct, Oleg Bulatovsky (also known as Gelo) and Łukasz Majksner (also known as Usiek) will play the first two games of their online match of four 30 min games, starting at 20:00 Warsaw time.

The remaining two games will be played on a date to be decided upon later.

Oleg Bulatovsky, Ukraine, won the Polish Open 2014 and also the Team European Championship 2014 as a member of the Hungarian team (which he joined for exceptional reasons). He is also quite strong online, as last season he took the 4th place in the IRP championship and earned 43.5 points in his 70 Euroleague games.

Łukasz Majksner, Poland, is a team world champion (and best on the 3rd board) and also won the 3rd place in the Czech Open 2015. He is the winner of the Black Meijin series of online tournaments and is a very well trained online blitz player - he almost never misses "Monday Blitz Evenings," a series of tournaments in 1 min games, and regularly qualifies to play in its monthly Grand Final.

Rules of the match: gomoku, exactly five-in-a-row (overlines do not count as wins), swap2. The players are allowed to use only their brains, i.e., they are allowed only to look at the board shown on the screen and click. It is not allowed to use programs to analyse a position, use libraries, written notes, literature, analyse a position on a real or virtual board by placing stones, get hints from other people, etc.

Each of the two players was a bit unfortunate in his previous match and will definitely do his best and utmost to win this time. A fierce battle is coming. Will Usiek be able to beat one of "The Lords of XO" in it?

Here is how you can watch the match:
1. Go to http://www.playok.com/en/gomoku
2. Click on "GUEST" (unless you want to register an account or use an already registered nickname of yours).
3. In the upper part of the screen, change the playing room to "#300... dobrocin" and click on the table at which plgomoku, which is Łukasz' nickname, is playing.

Come warch :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-20, 19:54   

The match between Usiek and Gelo starts in about 5 min :)

Here is the list of predictions:

Gelo - Usiek:
4-0: Denis Osipov (nirvana), Aleksander Bogatirev (bayc), Dmitry Gorbachev (pamp164)
3.5-0.5: Ilya Katsev (bromozel)
3-1: Lukas Soucek (boneslash), Alexander Miroshnichenko (fudjin), Igor Eged (iec), Dmitry Epifanov (owen)
2.5-1.5: Gergo Toth (vessago) 
2-2: Me (sandra113), Sergey Andronov (ansergei), Adam (okcthunder), Zoltan Laszlo (zoli), Andrey Litvinineko (popovich)
1.5-2.5: Ilya Muratov (furla)
1-3: Igor Yakovlev
0.5-3.5: none
0-4:  none

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-21, 20:26   

Ladies and gentlemen,

This Saturday, 22 Oct, Pavel Laube (also known as Kedlub) and Ilya Muratov (also known as Furla) will play the first two games of their online match of four 30+5 games, starting at 20:00 Prague time.

The time control 30+5 means that in each game each player has initially thirty minutes and gets five additional seconds for each move made by him.

The match will be played on a convenient Czech server, piskvorky.net. An instruction how you can watch the games is provided below.

The remaining two games will be played on a date to be decided upon later.

Pavel Laube, Czech Republic, has a rating of 1801 and occupies the 12th line of the world ranking list. He is the current champion of Czech Republic and won the 2nd place in the World Championship in 2013 as well as the 3rd place n 2009. Pavel is also good at online games with a short time control - for example, in season 2014/2015 he achieved an efficiency of 71% in the Euroleague, where the time control is 10 min.

Ilya Muratov, Russia, has a rating of 1819, which is the 11th line of the world ranking list. He won the Russian championship in 2014 and 2015 and took the 3rd place in it this year. Ilya plays fast games extremely well and, in particular, this year defeated everyone in the Laryx tournament, where the time control was 20+10, including the current Russian champion Yury Tarannikov as well as Mikhail Lomakin and Alexander Bogatirev. Ilya also cuts the mustard in online games - in the Euroleague, his efficiency was 65% last season, and he also quite well plays in the "Monday Blitz Evenings," where the time control is 1 min.

Russia and Czech Republic are two of the major gomoku powers, so it will be really interesting to watch this match between the current Czech champion and the guy who won the Russian championship more times than anyone else :) Best Czech vs best Russian - obviously, this is how many people will see this match :)

Here is how you can watch the games:

1. Go to piskvorky.net/en
2. In the upper part of the screen, type any guest name under "Play as a guest" and click on the button "Enter" located nearby (unless you want to log in as a previously registered user, not as a guest). You will immediately find yourself in the playing hall.
3. Find the game being played by Pavel and Ilya and click on the button "Sit down" near it. Pavel will be on the nickname Kedlub, and Ilya will be on the nickname Furla.
4. If the board looks like a notebook page with crosses and zeros, choose "Design board" in the upper right corner to make the board look like on playok.com :)

Come watch and, if you are Czech or Russian, support your compatriot by your presence :) Do not forget to go get your popcorn :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2016-10-25, 18:43   

Tonight at 20:00 Warsaw time Usiek and Gelo will play the remainingt two games of their match. The current score is 1.5-0.5 in Gelo's favour. Come watch :)

Here is how you can watch the games: 
1. Go to http://www.playok.com/en/gomoku 
3. In the upper part of the screen, change the playing room to "#300... dobrocin" and click on the table at which plgomoku, which is Łukasz' nickname, is playing. 

Odpowiedz do tematu