Forum Polskiego Stowarzyszenia Gomoku, Renju i Pente

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
World Cup in 1 min games
Autor Wiadomość
sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-05, 15:03   

Today at 21:00 Warsaw time a long awaited WBC match will be played - Zoltán László, also known as Zoli, will face Adrian Fitzermann, also known as Adif, in the final of the upper bracket!

The winner of the match gets a big advantage in the subsequent fight for the WBC title: He directly advances to the WBC final, where he needs to win only one match to become the champion, while the other WBC finalist, namely the winner of the match between Gergő Tóth and the loser of today's match, needs to win two matches in the WBC final to win the title.

Today's match is also very important in terms of the team competition: If Adif wins today's match, he makes Poland the WBC team champion, so Zoli must win today to keep Hungary’s hopes for the team title alive.

Like all other matches in the upper and lower brackets, today's match is played until one of the competitors has at least 16 wins and at least 2 wins more than his opponent, but cannot exceed 51 non-drawn games.

Zoli and Adif already met in the previous WBC season, and namely in its final, which consisted of a single match then and proved to be quite thrilling. Zoli spectacularly achieved a comfortable lead, 10-2, but then Adif managed to adapt and started closing the gap. The match ended 22-18 in Zoli’s favour.

Both contenders are exceptionally fast thinkers and are known for their ability to instantly see complex things on the board. An excellent illustration of their speed is the first game of the last year’s final, where they managed to put about 130 stones.

And they understand the game very deeply, as seen from their successes in live gomoku – Zoli is the current world champion, and Adif is currently 4th on the world ranking list, with his last live performance bringing him the first place in the Czech Open.

Do not miss this opportunity to watch a highly important match played by real aces of one-minute gomoku! As usual, the match will be played on playok.com/en/gomoku in the room called Dobrocin. The nicknames are wbczoli (Zoli) and wbcadif (Adif). Come watch :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-16, 01:36   

Today at 11:00 in the morning there will be the last WBC match before the WBC final - Adrian Fitzermann, also known as Adif, will play against Gergő Tóth! The winner secures a place in the top 2 and advances to the final, where he meets the current WBC champion Zoltán László.

What makes today's duel especially interesting is that the contenders are very different players. Adif is known for his very speedy but smart defensive style as well as by excellent skills of playing in a mutual time trouble, while Gergő is a very wise strategist who can prepare for and adapt to virtually any opponent and possesses huge knowledge of opening theories as well as the ability to play in a very thoughtful manner.

They made very different paths to reach this match. Adif’s path was pretty short and entirely via the upper bracket, while Gergő made an impressively long path in the lower bracket, winning against a galaxy of strong players such as Adrian Czychowski, Rudolf Dupszki, Márk Horváth, Kristóf Ménesi and Vladimir Nipoti.

So let us see who of the participants of today’s match advances to the WBC final :)

As usual, the match will be played on playok.com/en/gomoku in the room called Dobrocin. The nicknames are wbcadif and wbcgergo. Come watch :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-23, 03:49   

Tonight at 21:00 Warsaw time there will be one of the central gomoku events of the year - Zoltán László from Hungary, also known as Zoli, and Adrian Fitzermann from Poland, also known as Adif, will start playing Gomokuworld's Online World Blitz Cup 2018 final to determine who of them is the best one-minute gomoku player in the world.

The final consists of either one or two matches, depending on the outcome of the first match, which is played tonight: If Zoltán wins tonight's match, he becomes the champion, while in case of his defeat in tonight's match he and Adrian will later play a rematch, whose winner gets the title. In other words, Zoltán needs to win one match, while Adrian needs to win two matches. The difference owes to the tournament formula and previous results shown in the tournament - Zoltán managed to reach the final without any match loss, thereby securing the advantage in the final.

Each match in the final - both tonight's match and the rematch if needed - is played until one of the competitors has at least 22 wins and at least 4 wins more than his opponent, but cannot exceed 71 non-drawn games.

Tonight's match is also critical in terms of the team competition, as the competition between Poland and Hungary is so tough that the winner has not yet been determined. Poland has secured 44 points in the team competition, while Hungary - just one point less, which means that if Zoltán wins the final straight in the first match, he brings the team title to Hungary, otherwise the team title goes to Poland regardless of the outcome of the rematch.

Thus, the fate of the team title will be determined straight in tonight's match - its winner brings the team title to his nation. And it is highly symbolic that the fate of the team title will be decided in a direct encounter between the two countries' most successful participants.

Zoltán and Adrian are in the gomoku community since ages and do not need to be introduced, but there is one pretty symbolic point to mention in this announcement: Both are believed to have played on playok.com under nicknames containing the word "king" - Zoltán under thekingg, and Adrian under kingk0ng, which gives a perfect pretext to say that now the time has come to determine who of them becomes the crowned king of one-minute blitz, at least for the period until the next season's final.

As usual, the match will be played on playok.com/en/gomoku in the room named Dobrocin. The nicknames are wbczoli (Zoltán) and wbcadif (Adrian). Come watch this historic event :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-24, 20:45   

The WBC 2018 is over, and the winner is Zoltán László from Hungary, also known as Zoli, who yesterday won the final match with the score 22-10 and secured the title of the strongest one-minute blitz player in the world for the period until the next season’s final. Congratulations!

The video of the final match as well as many other WBC 2018 match videos can be watched here: https://sites.google.com/site/worldblitzcup2018/full-match-videos

The team competition in the WBC 2018 was won by Hungary. This country finished just one point above Poland, so every point earned by Hungarians was vital. Here is the list of all Hungarians who contributed by bringing at least one point to their country: Zoltán László, Gergő Tóth, Kristóf Ménesi, Márk Horváth, Rudolf Dupszki, Gábor Gyenes, Ádám Beer, Ádám Varga, Attila Kelemen, Gábor Simon, Gábor Sokorai, and Zoltán Sonkoly. Congratulations!

The final positions of the WBC 2018 participants are as follows:

1. Zoltán László (wbczoli)
2. Adrian Fitzermann (wbcadif)
3. Gergő Tóth (wbcgergo)
4. Vladimir Nipoti (wbcb)
5-6. Denis Osipov (wbcnirvana)
5-6. Kamil Pawela (wbcallman)
7-8. Kristóf Ménesi (wbcpeking)
7-8. Piotr Bieniek (wbcgacul)
9-12. Jan Kopecký (wbcdeafbat)
9-12. Márk Horváth (wbcmark)
9-12. Michał Zajk (wbcpuholek)
9-12. Ondřej Nykl (wbcondik)
13-16. Bogdan Brachaczek (wbcbbj)
13-16. Matīss Riherts (wbcmatiss)
13-16. Rudolf Dupszki (wbcgomotaku)
13-16. Timo Ilu (wbcrentimo)
17-24. Adam Horvath (wbcanakinn)
17-24. Adrian Czychowski (wbcadrian)
17-24. Ibrahim Kaan Aslan (wbcibo)
17-24. Igor Eged (wbcg3m)
17-24. Michał Pietrusiak (wbcsiwer)
17-24. Pavel Laube (wbckedlub)
17-24. Szczepan Łukasik (wbckremufka)
17-24. Tauri Purk (wbceuro)
25-32. Gábor Gyenes (wbcgabor)
25-32. Gasan Babaev (wbcgasan)
25-32. Jaír D. Martinez (wbcnestea)
25-32. Luis Diaz (wbcwuicho97)
25-32. LukᚠSouček (wbciwbtc)
25-32. Łukasz Majksner (wbcusiek)
25-32. Oleg Eremin (wbcmonster)
25-32. Štěpán Tesařík (wbcperoxid)
33-48. Ádám Beer (wbcsird)
33-48. Ádám Varga (wbcsongoku)
33-48. Anatoly Smirnov (wbcbarbos)
33-48. Andrei Matei (wbcandy)
33-48. Attila Kelemen (wbcfebruar29)
33-48. Dmitry Gorbachev (wbcpamp)
33-48. Gábor Simon (wbcsimigab)
33-48. Gábor Sokorai (wbcpeisz)
33-48. Georg-Romet Topkin (wbcsakitgigi)
33-48. Jakub Horák (wbc3ifndef)
33-48. Ly Nguyen (wbcanhngheo)
33-48. Matheus dos Santos de Oliveira (wbcthatsume)
33-48. Markus Ikla (wbciglu)
33-48. Miroslav Kováč (wbcmiro76)
33-48. Piotr Małowiejski (wbcangst)
33-48. Zoltán Sonkoly (wbczotyo96)
49-62. Adam Wacławik (wbctiger)
49-62. Anton Efremov (wbcbogimp)
49-62. Jan Purkrábek (wbcpurkys)
49-62. Hajnalka Kovács (wbchajnal)
49-62. Kuno Kolk (wbcquaqua)
49-62. Lę Chí Thịnh (wbctakaki)
49-62. Kjetil Nossum (wbckjetil)
49-62. Madli Mirme (wbcmadli)
49-62. Mark Heidmets (wbchatemets)
49-62. Nemanja Jakovljević (wbcserbiaaa)
49-62. Sergey Andronov (wbcmalbilli)
49-62. Vladimir Mokeev (wbchampion)
49-62. Vladimir Sinitsyn (wbcvladimirs)
49-62. Zsolt Szabó (wbclightw)

The final positions in the WBC 2018 team competition are as follows:

1. Hungary 45
2. Poland 44
3. Czech Republic 29
4. Russia 13
5. Estonia 9
6-7. Latvia 4
6-7. Slovakia 4
8. Turkey 3
9-10. Columbia 2
9-10. Venezuela 2
11-13. Brazil 1
11-13. Romania 1
11-13. Vietnam 1

The tournament was a great success. Join the WBC next season :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-24, 21:07   

As the WBC 2018 is over, it is time to announce the results of the assessment competition :)

The system of calculation of points was described earlier in the announcement: http://forum.gomoku.pl/viewtopic.php?p=58867#58867

The announced tie-breaking criterion was the time of submission, but this criterion cannot be fairly used to compare the WBC experts with ordinary participants of the assessment competition, because the assessment competition was announced after the experts submitted their assessments; I decided to give preference to the experts, because the ordinary participants had the advantage of knowing the groups. For ties between experts or between ordinary participants, I used the time of submission as the tie-breaking criterion.

Here are the results:

1. Expert5 55
2. Sandra Jones 55
3. Expert3 54
4. Sergey Andronov 54
5. Piotr Małowiejski 54
6. Szczepan Łukasik 54
7. Expert2 53
8. Expert6 53
9. Ibrahim Kaan Aslan 53
10. Dan Tudor 53
11. Expert7 52
12. Márk Horváth 52
13. Alexander Miroshnichenko 52
14. Expert1 51
15. Expert4 51
16. Gasan Babaev 51
17. Georg-Romet Topkin 48
18. LukᚠSouček 48

The WBC experts are shown under masks Expert1, Expert2, etc. We do not say which expert is under which mask, but here is the list of the experts: Denis Osipov, Gergő Tóth, Igor Eged, Ilya Muratov, Łukasz Majksner, Vladimir Nipoti, and Zoltán László.

Although the differences in the number of points may seem small, they are in fact significant. Roughly speaking, this is because the most part of points was earned by correctly predicting obvious things, and the differences are basically due to different predictions on non-obvious things, which required real assessment skills.

Congratulations to Expert5! I have already informed him about his success. I myself earned as many points as he did, so I can be proud, too :)

Interestingly, if Kamil did not resign from the WBC and, as some expected, took the 2nd place, then the assessment competition would be won by Expert3, while Expert2, Expert5, I and Szczepan Łukasik would be one point behind.

Congratulations to everyone who is happy with his own result :)

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-24, 21:13   

I made a list showing how much better or worse each WBC 2018 participant performed as compared to what was expected from him.

To make calculations, I compared the actual result of each WBC participant expressed as a power of 2 (top 32, top 16, etc.) with the assessment given to him by each participant of the assessment competition. For calculations, I simply took the difference between the levels, i.e., if the actual result of a WBC participant is top 4, and if the assessment given to him by a participant of the assessment competition is top 16, then the difference is two levels and positive. Then, for each WBC participant, I simply summed all differences.

And here are the results I got:

1. Gergő Tóth 20
2. Gasan Babaev 17
3. Oleg Eremin 16
4-5. Jair Damián Martínez 15
4-5. Luis Diaz 15
6. Piotr Bieniek 14
7. Márk Horváth 12
8-9. Denis Osipov 10
8-9. İbrahim Kaan Aslan 10
10. Timo Ilu 9
11-12. Adrian Fitzermann 5
11-12. Kristóf Ménesi 5
13-14. Michał Pietrusiak 4
13-14. Michał Zajk 4
15-17. Lukás Souček 3
15-17. Matiss Riherts 3
15-17. Zoltán László 3
18-20. Stěpán Tesařík 2
18-20. Tauri Purk 2
18-20. Vladimir Nipoti 2
21-41. Anatoly Smirnov 0
21-41. Anton Efremov 0
21-41. Attila Kelemen 0
21-41. Dmitry Gorbachev 0
21-41. Gábor Gyenes 0
21-41. Gábor Sokorai 0
21-41. Hajnalka Kovács 0
21-41. Igor Eged 0
21-41. Jan Kopecký 0
21-41. Kjetil Nossum 0
21-41. Kuno Kolk 0
21-41. Ly Nguyen 0
21-41. Madli Mirme 0
21-41. Mark Heidmets 0
21-41. Markus Ikla 0
21-41. Nemanja Jakovljevic 0
21-41. Sergey Andronov 0
21-41. Vladimir Mokeev 0
21-41. Vladimir Sinitsyn 0
21-41. Zoltán Sonkoly 0
21-41. Zsolt Szabó 0
42-45. Gábor Simon -1
42-45. Matheus dos Santos de Oliveira -1
42-45. Miroslav Kováč -1
42-45. Szczepan Łukasik -1
46-49. Ádám Beer -2
46-49. Adam Wacławik -2
46-49. Jakub Horák -2
46-49. Jan Purkrábek -2
50-51. Adam Horvath -6
50-51. Pavel Laube -6
52-54. Bogdan Brachaczek -7
52-54. Le Chí Thinh -7
52-54. Ondřej Nykl -7
55. Łukasz Majksner -8
56. Ádám Varga -9
57-58. Georg-Romet Topkin -10
57-58. Mateusz Rędzioch -10
59-60. Adrian Czychowski -11
59-60. Tomás Sviták -11
61. Andrei Matei -14
62-63. Kamil Pawela -17
62-63. Piotr Małowiejski -17
64. Rudolf Dupszki -19

The biggest surprise is Gergő Tóth, who showed excellent play and preparation for WBC matches and won the bronze medal. Gergő is on fire this year - he successfully defended the title of Hungarian Meijin, was on the very top of the world rating list, won the IRP championship, and his great experience in live and online gomoku also materialised in the 3rd place in the WBC 2018.

The second surprise is Gasan Babaev, who made it to the top 32, which no one but Gasan himself expected. Gasan greatly improved his play as compared to the previous season.

The third surprise is Oleg Eremin, who rarely plays one-minute gomoku, but was able to adapt to this time control and make it to the top 32.

The fourth and fifth places on the list of surprises are shared by two players from South America, a Columbian and a Venezuelan, who managed to finish in the top 32 contrary to the expectations of many.

The sixth place on the list above goes to Piotr Bieniek, who showed very solid play this season and made it to the top 8, while many expected him to be only in the top 16.

The seventh place on the list belongs to Márk Horváth, who often plays and trains with Zoltán László, the winner of both WBC seasons and the current world champion. Márk participated in his fist live tournament shortly before the start of the WBC 2018 and now has already participated in three live tournaments. He finished in the top 12 this WBC season. Given Márk's effort, his high place in the WBC 2018 as well as on the list of surprises is well deserved.

Denis Osipov and Ibrahim Kaan Aslan greatly improved as compared to the last season and share places 8-9 on the list above. Denis managed to finish in the top 6 and gave an extremely tough battle to Vladimir Nipoti for a place in the top 4. Ibrahim started playing gomoku some months before the previous WBC season and barely qualified to play in that season, but now he has finished in the top 24, which is a huge step forward.

And the 10th place on the list above goes to Timo Ilu from Estonia, who is a renju player and is practically not seen on playok.com, but showed a very high level of play and finished in the top 16.

The examples above are very inspiring and highlight that one can greatly improve and achieve nice results by effort, determination, and passion.

angst 
Członek Zarządu
Kapitan IRP

Wysłany: 2018-07-24, 22:45   

sandra113 napisał/a:
The examples above are very inspiring and highlight that one can greatly improve and achieve nice results by effort, determination, and passion.

Above statement would be true only in case that "experts" are really good in their evaluations of the participants' skills, so I would be very careful with such categoric opinions :)

Kind regards

Angst

sandra113 

Wysłany: 2018-07-29, 07:34   

angst napisał/a:
sandra113 napisał/a:

Above statement would be true only in case that "experts" are really good in their evaluations of the participants' skills, so I would be very careful with such categoric opinions :)

Kind regards

Angst

I think many of the players mentioned by me indeed improved as compared to the previous year.

Gergő was only in the top 32 last season, and now he has earned the bronze medal. And it is not sheer luck - Gergő invested a lot of time and effort to preparation to particular matches, as noticed by me as well as by Denis Osipov and as confessed by Gergő himself. In the match for a place in the top 3 against Bano, Gergő won four(!) games by choosing a colour in the opponent's schemes. Gergő also played many training games on Kurnik during this season. I talked with Gergő many times and saw a really interested, involved, and determined fighter.

Denis Osipov finished in the top 16 last season, and this season he managed to get to the top 6 and gave an extremely tough battle to Bano in the match for a place in the top 4, which required an overtime. I talked with Denis a lot via a private messages, and I very clearly see that this season he took the WBC much more seriously than in the previous season. Denis also trained really a lot during this season – just look at his statistics on the nicknames nfktatontfktl and c0sm0s. After he won the Russian gomoku championship this year, he publicly wrote that playing one-minute games on Kurnik helped him a lot to achieve such a success.

Gasan was a player of a level of 1600 on the Kurnik scale last year and was unable to qualify to the WBC 2017, and this year he is able to consistently maintain an orange rating (1800+) on Kurnik and managed to finish in the top 32 and take the 2nd place in his group. He plays on Kurnik really a lot and has more than 30’000 games on his nickname ggasan, which was registered in May 2015, and he has a bunch of other nicknames. He is very devoted to the game, as I can judge by his activity both on Kurnik and on the Russian gomoku discussion forum.

Ibrahim started playing gomoku just two years ago and barely qualified last year, and now he is a player of a level of ~1900 on the Kurnik scale and managed to finish in the top 24.

So yes, I insist that one can greatly improve and achieve nice results by effort, determination, and passion, as written in my previous post :)

I also want to say that globally, the assessments proved to be quite accurate: The maximum number of points that theoretically could be earned is 63 (a perfect prediction), and the actual results range from 48 points to 55 points, so the accuracy ranges from 76.2% (Boneslash and Topkin) to 87.3% (Expert5 and I).

You yourself made a very accurate assessment - 85.7%, and this confirms that you are a top Polish expert who can very accurately assess the strength of players and be given tasks such as formation of the national team :)

Usiek 
Prezes

Wysłany: 2019-01-03, 13:58   

Rejestracja do nowej edycji WBC właśnie się rozpoczęła. Wszelkie informacje dotyczące rozgrywek znajdują się tutaj. W porównaniu do poprzedniej edycji reguły pozostają w zasadzie bez zmian; jedyną zmianą jest skład osobowy Organizatorów. Serdecznie zapraszam do udziału! :)

Skrócona wersja regulaminu w języku polskim w załączniku.

WBC2019-POL-SHORT.pdf
World Blitz Cup 2019 - regulamin (wersja skrócona)
Pobierz Plik ściągnięto 660 raz(y) 187,12 KB

Usiek 
Prezes

Wysłany: 2019-02-05, 22:51   

Faza grupowa trwa od 6 lutego do 3 marca - w tym czasie uczestnicy mogą rozgrywać mecze w ramach swoich grup.

Grupy: https://sites.google.com/site/worldblitzcup2019/results-and-standings

zukole 

Wysłany: 2019-03-04, 18:09   

Pod powyższym linkiem są już dostępne pary pierwszej rundy fazy pucharowej.

zukole 

Wysłany: 2019-05-27, 11:56   

Zostało 8 graczy:

Zoltán László (wbczoli)
Gergő Tóth (wbcgergo)
Adrian Fitzermann (wbcadif)
Michał Żukowski (wbcfastmotion)
Jan Kopecký (wbcdeafbat)
Bogdan Brachaczek (wbcbbj)
Márk Horváth (wbcmark)
Matīss Riherts (wbcmatiss)

Wszyscy wymienieni zostali ulokowani w pierwszym koszyku i wygrali swoje grupy.

Droga do TOP8:

Zoltán:
11-1 Georg-Romet Topkin
11-0 Gábor Sokorai
11-2 Ly Nguyen
16-2 Jakub Horák
16-3 Timo Ilu
16-2 Bogdan Brachaczek

Gergő:
11-0 Oleg Eremin
11-9 Sándor Gyüre
11-0 Madli Mirme
16-3 Andrei Matei
16-6 Igor Eged
16-6 Jan Kopecký

Adrian:
11-0 Piotr Małowiejski
11-1 Attila Kelemen
(+:-) 11-0 Fredy Eduardo Paredes
16-2 Luis Diaz
16-6 Szczepan Łukasik
16-3 Matīss Riherts

Michał:
11-2 Ibrahim Kaan Aslan
11-1 Anatoly Smirnov
11-0 Krisztina Kamarás
16-2 Zoltán Sonkoly
16-9 Rudolf Dupszki
16-3 Tauri Purk

Jan:
11-8 Gasan Babaev
11-0 Nemanja Jakovljević
11-0 Matej Mikuš
16-0 Sándor Gyüre
16-11 Márk Horváth
6-16 Gergő Tóth
16-14 Rudolf Dupszki

Bogdan:
11-7 Michał Pietrusiak
(+:-) 11-0 Mário Spišák
11-2 Anton Efremov
16-6 Piotr Małowiejski
16-14 Martin Hõbemägi
2-16 Zoltán László
16-9 Szczepan Łukasik

Márk:
11-4 Andrei Matei
11-6 Alexey Lebedev
11-0 Matyás Zavadil
16-6 Gasan Babaev
11-16 Jan Kopecký
16-8 Ibrahim Kaan Aslan
16-13 Igor Eged
16-4 Tauri Purk

Matīss:
11-7 Luis Diaz
11-1 Przemysław Wardach
11-3 Ádám Beer
16-9 Ibrahim Kaan Aslan
16-9 Michał Zajk
3-16 Adrian Fitzermann
16-8 Pavel Laube

zukole 

Wysłany: 2019-08-21, 22:05   

W rozegranym dziś finale WBC sensacji nie było. Przegrałem z Zoltánem 7:22.

Top4 tegorocznej edycji:

1. Zoltán László (wbczoli)
2. Michał Żukowski (wbcfastmotion)
3. Adrian Fitzermann (wbcadif)
4. Gergő Tóth (wbcgergo)

zukole 

Wysłany: 2020-05-04, 17:23   

Oficjalne wyniki WBC 2019 - https://sites.google.com/site/worldblitzcup2019/results-and-standings

Usiek 
Prezes

Wysłany: 2021-02-13, 16:46   World Blitz Cup 2021

Dziękuję wszystkim za wypełnienie ankiety. Oficjalne (zbiorcze) wyniki:
- 1 min + 0 s (jak dotychczas) - 18 głosów
- 1 min + 1 s (Fischer) - 21 głosów
- obie opcje są dla mnie w porządku - 3 głosy

Oficjalne ogłoszenie WBC 2021 już w najbliższy poniedziałek!

Odpowiedz do tematu